BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DAmn Sien and its annoying me

Its soooo damn bored in KL..... How i wish i could turn back time n change everything ive been through.... Lately ive been missing one too many classes and its annoying me... Help anyone? i do knoe wad im supose to do... sleep early n quit dota (well not exactly quit coz i'll die but at least limit myself) but i cnt seem to turn back my time to normal... PLZ anyone, tell me wad to do... Las nite for instance i stop dota at 1 ++ but i stayed on the bed for few hours not being able to fall asleep...

ADVISE ADVISE ADVISE... I really must complete this semester properly...Need a quick fix... Even my ben dan princess thinks its jus excuses... damn.... Plus lately i lost my fon which meant so much to me... But as they all say old one dun go new one dun come.... Hopefully i can find a way to get my number back soon so i can use it...

0 comments: