BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Opsss

aikss nearly forget i have a blog... still not use to it...
Examsss around the corner mann... feels like normal also...
damnn.. how come blog cnt put colors d? swt... plain la .... adui ppl complaining my blog like boring like no life... o well they will jus hav to make do of wads available...

hmmm wad happen today hor... let me see... at the moment im teaching a sohai fren about dream dictionary... its actually quite true... www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ try it to beliv it...
damn... im fresh out of ideas d... hopefully this time i go back to my hometown i wun hav to face my memories in my past like b4... its damn anoying n painfull

my next post i will put pics la... if there are any one reading my blog well now my card reader cacat cnt put pic in my com so paiseh... until then... toodles

0 comments: